Ari Bafalouka is a film & theatre director & photographer. He directs feature and short fiction films, documentaries, TV dramas & shows and he exhibits his fine art photos in galleries. He has been awarded in acclaimed international film festivals and in photographic competitions. His films and his photo have been distributed worldwide. He is greek in origin and he lives in Paris, France. He works worldwide and he speaks fluently English, French and Greek.
- Blackmagic Cinema pocket Camera 35mm 6K, Lens Rockinon/Samyang 14mm, 24mm, 35mm, 50mm, 85mm Canon 24-105mm, Tamron 70-200mm.
- Sony A7III.
- Canon 5DmIII
- Canon 5D.
- Drone DJI Phantom 3 - 4k (Operator)
- Gimbal Zhiyoun Crane 3 with follow focus (Operator)
- Slider 1.5m
- Tripods (Video & Photo)
- 3 x Led lights Amaran for interviews with tripods
- Tripods and studio fonds black, green, White.
- Cobra Flashes for Canon & Sony
- Tascam Sound recorder D40
- Saramonic HF Lapel micro x2
- Rode HF Lapel micro
- Rode NTG 2 gang mic
- Boom Pole
- Samsung T5 1 tb disc / SD Cards / CF cards /
- Smallrig Cage / Accessories, Bateries, Chargers, Car chargers
- MacOS 2 x 3,46 GHZ 6-core Intel Xeon / 64 GB DDR3 / Randeon RX 580 8GB Capable of working fluently 6K and rapidly 4K footage. With 2 x 4K 27’’ monitors & 1 x 42’’ 4K monitor, Calibrated.
- Excellent skills and fast workflow on DaVinci Resolve (Editing, sound mixing and grading), Final cut (Editing, sound mixing and grading), Avid, Adobe premiere, Photoshop & Lightroom. No After effects skills or graphic 2d or 3d designer personal skills.
I have driving license for Vans, Cars and big motorcycles. I own a 4x4 Suzuki Grand Vitara (left drive steering wheel, car with a top case Thule for additional equipment)- (French plaque d’ immatriculation).